Our Men's Retreat is FULL! For those who have already signed up, here is some important information you may find helpful...
Information for Men signed up for the Men’s Retreat November 17-18
(If you have not signed up yet and wish to attend, please contact Mark Hadley 273-6425 ext. 301)
We are excited that you are joining us at the Twin Cities Men’s Retreat this weekend. Here are a few things we want you to know…
DIRECTIONS to Camp Del Oro (20864 Rector Road, Nevada City):
• Take Hwy 49 towards Nevada City.
• In Nevada City, stay in left lane and turn left on 49 toward Downieville.
• Turn right on North Bloomfield Road at the signal.
• Left on Lake Vera/Purdon Road (.4 mi), road curves to the right
• Turn the first right on to Rock Creek Road (0.9mi)
• Continue up the road and stay left onto Rector Road (0.9mi)
• You will see the Camp Del Oro entrance on the left before you get to the one-lane bridge.
• Please be careful when driving on Rector Road. This is a one lane road through a residential area. Please drive slowly - speed limit 15 miles per hour.
• Please do not use Map Quest. Google and Yahoo maps will give reliable directions.
REGISTRATION will be at the front of the camp by the camp office. Registration begins at 3pm and goes till 6pm. Camp begins with dinner at 6pm in the dining hall.
If you arrive early, you’re welcome to enjoy the camp, and if you have a bike, a group of guys are going on a trail ride at 4pm. If interested, contact Bobby Breaux at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like to do a motorcycle ride before the retreat, contact Rich Lierly at email@example.com. We’ll also have some basketballs, frisbees, footballs and other things in camp to play around with as you arrive. Camp ends on Saturday at 4pm.
SEE YOU SOON!
Pastor of Spiritual Growth, Twin Cities Church