Our Family Service is going
to be a "Block Party", a back to school jam celebrating the beginning
of the school year for both preschool and grade school families. We will also
focus some on September's theme of friendship.
Sunday, August 30 // 6:30pm // TCC Main Auditorium
Register Online HERE
Questions? Contact Bobby at 530.273.6425
Here are the safety guidelines we ask you to follow for our on-site gathering:
- Face coverings are required.
- Social distancing – staying six feet apart – will be practiced.
- Please refrain from physical contact, like handshakes, fist bumps, or hugging someone who is not from your family.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands while onsite.
- Please don’t come if you are ill or exhibiting signs of illness.
- Please don’t come if you are in an at-risk category.
- Please cough or sneeze into your arm.
- Please come 10-15 minutes prior to the start of the service so we can seat people safely.
- Please follow all instructions even if you may think they don’t apply to you.
- Please contact the church as soon as you are able if you test positive for COVID-19 after attending a service.
- Please follow the signs that will direct you to the designated entrance and exit.
- Please follow the instructions you will be given from our greeters and staff.
Here’s what you can count on from us:
- There will be no coffee bar or bookstore available.
- We ask that you not gather in the lobby so please gather outside instead.
- All surfaces will be sanitized before and after each service.
- Offerings and/or non-perishable food items for IFM will be received in baskets as you exit the auditorium.
- All restrooms will be sanitized and cleaned before and after the service.